Cisco CCNA 200-125: The Complete Course
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to pass the CCNA exam
All of the CCNA exam topics
How to configure Cisco routers and switches
- How to Deploy a LAN
- How to troubleshoot networking issues
- Review the CCNA exam topics
***This course contains all of the lectures from my ICND1 & ICND2 courses***
Learn how to pass the CCNA exam and be ready for a career in networking.
Master the CCNA exam topics
LAN Switching Technologies
-"Instructor broke everything down and explained every term with detail"
-"I highly recommend going this course couple times and you will appreciate how great it is. I love it "
-"The instructor is very engaging and interesting. I have watched multiple videos on CCNA courses via youtube or online or other udemy courses BUT this course is just brilliant, explained back to basics networking and as i, just like many other people, absolutley love explanations/diagrams or animation type presentations. Its sooooo easy to absorb this information as its taught so well! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
Key to Success
The key to this CCNA training course are the countless configuration and troubleshooting examples. You will quickly learn how to be ready for any exam simulation and real world scenarios.
Content and Overview
In this course you'll learn all of the CCNA fundamentals. Each section includes easy to understand diagrams and configuration examples.
Starting with the TCP/IP and OSI Models, this course will take you through each component of networking.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through actual device configurations and troubleshooting techniques teaching you how to network with the best of them.
You will have instant access to the course material. All of the course videos can be streamed at any time.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to pass the exam and start a career in networking.
The sooner you start the course.....the sooner you will have your CCNA certification!!!
- This course is a prefect fit for beginners and test ready students
- Anyone that wants to start a career in networking
Restrictions for Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- An EIGRP for IPv6 protocol instance requires a router ID before it can start running.
- EIGRP for IPv6 has a shutdown feature. The routing process should be in "no shut" mode in order to start running.
- When a user uses a passive-interface configuration, EIGRP for IPv6 need not be configured on the interface that is made passive.
- EIGRP for IPv6 provides route filtering using the distribute-list prefix-list command. Use of the route-map command is not supported for route filtering with a distribute list.