Here are some sample MB6-890 exam questions. MB6-890 dumps is really great to pass exam. It contains MB6-890 practice test braindumps Q&A.
An effective MB6-890 exam questions preparation and grip over the entire course contents are definitely required to pass out your Microsoft Certification exam. MB6-890 dumps here are reliable, comprehensive and up to the standards having MB6-890 exam questions verified by Professional Experts. Our MB6-890 dumps compose of MB6-890 exam questions and MB6-890 practice test
, come in two formats i.e. in PDF file format and Online practice test software.
By using this online test engine mode you can practice MB6-890 questions answers easily for the actual Microsoft MB6-890 exam. You can download and try the free MB6-890 dumps demo before buying exam MB6-890 PDF file from Testmayor. Our excellent MB6-890 exam questions dumps is a guarantee to your success in Microsoft certification exam.
Get MB6-890 exam questions dumps and pass exam in first attempt.
You enable a feature for a Dynamics AX instance.
What should you use?
A. An extensible data security (XDS) policy
B. A configuration key
C. The Table Permissions Framework (TPF)
D. A security key
The administrator can enable or disable configuration keys to control the features and functional- ity that are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Reference: Configure application functionality [AX 2012]
Not A: XDS is a powerful mechanism that allows the ability to express and implement complex data security needs.
Your organization uses Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You need to set up journal names for the General journal.
Which journal type should you specify?
You have two tables named Table l and Table2. There is a relationship between the tables. You need to display data from both tables in a form. How should you create the data source for the form?
A. Add both tables to a perspective and use the perspective as the data source.
B. Create a new table named Table3 that is related to Table l and Table2. Use Tables as the data source.
C. Add both tables to a map and use the map as the data source.
D. Add both tables to a query and use the query as the data source.
You can add parent and child data sources to a query.
Add multiple data sources to a query
1. In the Application Object Tree (AOT), click Queries, locate the query you want to add data sources to, and then click the query node. For information about create queries, see Accessing Data.
2. Right-click Data Dictionary, and then click Open New Window.
3. Drag a table, map, or view from the new window to the Data Sources node below the query node to add a parent data source.
4. Click the parent data source, and then drag a table, map, or view from the new window to the Data Sources node below the parent data source to add a child
5. Specify how the parent and child data sources are joined by setting the JoinMode property on the child data source
6. Create a relationship between the data sources.
Reference: How to: Add Multiple Data Sources to a Query [AX 2012]
Not C: Maps define X++ elements that wrap table objects at run time. With a map, you associate a map field with a field in one or more tables. This enables you to use the same field name to ac- cess fields with different names in different tables. Map methods enable you to create or modify methods that act on the map fields.
Which three types of components can be customized by using the Morph X development envi- ronment?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Dynamics AX security roles
B. Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal pages
C. Dynamics AX client forms
D. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
E. Dynamics AX tables
A: Microsoft Dynamics AX AOT allows the developer to manage role-based security. Under AOT > Security the developer manages permissions, privileges, duties, roles, and policies.
* MorphX is the IDE for Microsoft Dynamics AX, its features include:
– Tools for creating menus, forms and reports for Windows- and Web clients
* In Microsoft Dynamics AX, the Application Object Tree (AOT) contains all of the definitions of elements that are used to build Microsoft Dynamics AX, such as classes, tables, forms, and so on.
Reference: AOT Overview [AX 2012]
Role-based Security in the AOT for Developers [AX 2012
You have a table that contains invoices. You need to create a Fact Box that displays the number of invoices in the table. Which type of Fact Box should you use?
A. form part
B. cue group
D. info part
* Info part:
part that shows a collection of data fields from a specified query. An info part uses metadata to describe how the data appears. As a result, you can use an info part in both the client and EP.
* FactBox type: Fields and values
Info part or form part
A FactBox that shows a list of field names and values. The value can include a link that opens the record in a form.
Not A: Form Part
A part that represents a pointer to a form. You use a form part when you want a form to appear in the FactBox pane, enhanced preview, or preview pane.
Not B: cue group
A part that includes reference to one or more cues. You use a cue group to list a collection of query results. Typically, the list shows summary data that is related to a record or a task.